Used Kolsetin hardshell flight case. Spring loaded handles, silk black plush material lined high density foam interior containing full wardrobe area, and hard shell bow case storage facility. Back Suspension Foam Pad System. Heavy duty hardware for minimum maintenance with vulcanized rubber skidding at all critical protective points. Fully adjustable for all sized Basses, inclusive…
A classic 3/4 Juzek, labeled 1939 Prague, #401. Fully carved spruce top, Maple back and ribs, with German tuning plates and machines. This bass recently had carbon fiber rods installed in the neck by BVS, for extra stability and improved response! Consignment. String Length: 43"
Limited production! Laminated blonde curly maple top, back, and sides. Comes with ebony fingerboard and tailpiece, BVS set-up with adjustable Despiau bridge and German Ulsa endpin. String length: 42"
Custom double bass made in 2003 by Kolstein & Sons, New York, NY. Gamba 3/4 model with BVS bridge and setup, Kolstein adjustable tailpiece, and Velvet Garbo strings. Comes with silver Kolstein cover, and K&K Bass Master Pro preamp. String length: 41.5"
- Sales of New and Used Double Basses
- Professional Set-ups, Repairs and Restorations at Reasonable Prices
- Bass Bows – Pernambuco, Brazilwood, Carbon Fiber, and Fiberglass
- Bass Accessories -Pickups, Strings, Wheels, Covers, Mutes, Quivers, Rosin, Polish
- Custom Work – Extensions, 5-String Conversion, Fingerboard Lengthening
- Short and Long-term Bass Rentals
- Trade-ins and Consignments Welcome
Bass Bows and Accessories We Carry
Bass Bows: Arcos Brasil, Coda Bow, Dorfler, Horst John, JI Strings, Knoll, Marco Raposo, Geipel
Accessories: Acoustic Image,Messina, Bobelock, Mooradian, Nyman, Cushy, Pops, Eastman, Realist, Fishman, Pecanic, Ingles,
Shadow, Kaces, Schertler, K&K, Underwood, Kolstein, Pirastro, Thomastic, D’Addario, Innovation, Corelli, Velvet
Double Bass Brands We Carry